In a recent survey conducted by Forbes, 78% of representatives of large banks and lenders say streamlined, automated processes at scale will transform and disrupt the mortgage industry. It’s becoming increasingly clear that real estate appraisal management platforms can transform how banks, credit unions, loan servicers and mortgage lenders order, review, manage and analyze real estate appraisals and collateral valuations – and the benefits are profound. By simplifying and streamlining your entire appraisal management workflow, you’ll realize greater efficiency, faster turn times, a better consumer experience, greater process transparency and a significant competitive edge.
Let’s focus on one overlooked area of your business that can benefit from process automation: AMC and appraiser management.
When you jump in and out of multiple AMC websites, email threads, spreadsheets and various other tools to complete one task within an appraisal order – you’re losing valuable time and diminishing productivity. Not to mention, if you’re constantly switching gears throughout the day, you’re at risk of affecting both turn time speed and appraisal quality. Technology and process automation can lower these risks.
Appraisal management technology and process automation can help you transform your lending business by enabling you to:
- Load your nationwide appraiser panel and approved AMCs onto a single platform for seamless collaboration and visibility into appraisal status
- Rate and score appraisers and AMCs on cycle times, revision rates and reliability
- Select the right appraiser or AMC for each appraisal based on geography, loan type, certifications and availability
- Give appraisers access to powerful, web-based technology for improved appraisal review and ease of delivery
- Receive, track, manage and pay appraisal invoices in one system, with approval processes and audit controls configured based on your unique business rules
- Ensure all required appraiser licenses and E&Os are kept up-to-date and compliant with current local and federal laws
- Gain a complete picture of all appraisal orders and the ability to drill down into specific AMC and appraiser performance using customizable dashboards
By dramatically reducing the time spent in multiple systems, workflows and spreadsheets, your teams can increase productivity and focus more time on strategic areas of the business – like expanding market share, driving product innovation and delivering the best consumer experience possible.
Are you ready to let go of the status quo and move to an appraisal management system that enables you to manage your all of your AMCs and appraisers on one platform? Let’s talk. Contact us at or 1-216-487-6800.